Water is a universal solvent and the only way to differentiate the water is through its mineral contents.
Did you know, most of the tap water which is used for bathing, showering, utensil wash, bathrooms, washing clothes, home cleanliness, etc contains toxic contaminants like calcium, magnesium which together makes it “hard water”. While purified water is used for consumption, access to clean and soft water for other uses is also alarming!
Most water that comes from bore wells, well water and ground water supply is hard water. Surprisingly not, it’s this same water that we use, is impacting on the way we live every day.
The type of water we use has a huge impact in the home environment.
For example, hard water has an adverse impact on skin, scalp, hair, home drainage system, expensive bathroom accessories, fabrics, and utensils, to name a few.
Hard water can bring great problems flowing into your homes. It is imperative to subside. Practically, you will never be able to remove hardness from your water, but you can reduce hardness tremendously by using a water softener for multiple chores throughout your home.
Effects of Hard Water-
- Hard water deposits are responsible for clogging appliances such as water heaters, washing machines, dishwashers, boilers, to name a few.
- In some cases, hard water can severely restrict the water flow in your home.
- It does not let soaps, detergents, and shampoos to perform at their maximum level. For e.g., soaps tend to not release lather with hard water, which result in people wasting more soaps than usual.
- Patches on sinks, dishware, silverware, bathtubs, and showerheads, among others.
- It makes your skin feel itchy and dry.
So, is there a way to eliminate the hardness of water? The only solution is- Hard Water Softeners for Home.
It’s time to invest in yourself, to invest in clean and soft water treatment for the betterment of our family’s health and security.
By any chance if you suspect you have hard water, just go in for a simple Hardness Water Testing!
There may be traditional ways to treat hard water issues; however, the easiest and most effective solution is by installing a Water Softener to use in your home. You can now use the Zero B AutoSoft for showering, washing clothes, utensil wash, bathing, and plumbing needs.
Love your water as soft as the morning dew with Zero B AutoSoft models.
Don’t let hard water, make your problems hard. Explore a fully automatic household water softener which delivers soft water all the time.
Advantages of Zero B Auto Soft models
- Requires zero manual intervention
- Automatic Re-generation
- It does not require much of maintenance
- Gives protection to your home plumbing
- Gives protection to water using home appliances such as geyser, washing machines and dish washers.
- No more corrosions and external damages of your utensils and home fixtures
- Protects your skin and hair from sheer dryness
- Overall protection from all the water needs
The Zero B AutoSoft is available in 2 models such as AutoSoft 3 and AutoSoft 6.
It uses a unique food grade resin media technology for the treatment of water, which also lasts longer.
The Zero B Water Softener is a smart purifier requiring low manual intervention as the process for re-generation takes place automatically as per the time set in the beginning.
Both the models have large storage brine tank to store the palletized salt in order to avoid frequent re-filling.
At Zero B, all hard water softener systems are crafted with meticulous attention to detail to provide the protection that your family deserves.
For more information, visit us online today!