In case the company is not in a position to put the product in working condition it will offer an exchange of the product at a cost which would be determined by taking into consideration depreciated value of the product.
ZeroB Products will be covered under warranty for one year from the date of Installation or 60 days from the date of purchase (whichever is earliest). However all consumables parts like filters, RO Membranes are not covered under this warranty.
In case, it is observed that the condition of the water is not suitable for a product, our technicians will advise pre-treatment of the water at additional cost before installation. The service contract would get void / cancelled in-case the water condition goes beyond the specified TDS of 1300 PPM, a condition which is mentioned in the user manual as well.
For softeners of 15 litres and above, water testing from an approved laboratory is mandatory. Water testing need not be undertaken if the product happens to be in an area where a similar product is working satisfactorily with the same source of water supply.
Repairs will have a warranty for a period of one month and no service charges will be levied if the product fails within one month of repairs.
Three Contract Service (CS) calls will be made during the one-year Annual Comprehensive Maintenance Contract. Zero B will replace all the filters & RO Membrane one time after renewing the contract in this period for the smooth functioning of the product. In case of replacement of any parts, the same will be on chargeable basis. There is a one time free of cost replacement of all the filters and RO membrane during the period of ACMC. However if the same has not been undertaken, then the respective RSM is authorised to extend the warranty period and offer a discount for reconversion for next ACMC.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
AMC (Annual Maintenance Contract) is an extended warranty contract. Under this contract, the services will be given free of cost, but the parts will be chargeable.
ACMC (Comprehensive) is an extended warranty contract.
- ACMC / AMC Rates for installations beyond city or town municipal limits are given separately in the service policy.
- Warranty on all “Zero B” products is governed by the “Zero B” warranty Terms and Conditions, specified in the User manual in force at the time of availing any service and/or support. Such warranty Terms & Conditions are liable to change from time to time without any notice to customers. Any product not covered under the above terms will be deemed to be outside the purview of warranty and accordingly service and support will be on a chargeable basis only.
- The Customer shall not assign or otherwise transfer any Contracts or any of its rights and obligations hereunder whether in whole or in part without the prior written consent of Zero B. Any such unauthorized assignment shall be deemed to be null and void.
- The warranty/contract shall come into existence only on a Customer Order being executed/installed by Zero B.
- The customer indemnifies that the buying is for self-use only not for re-sale purchase.
- The company reserves the right to refuse to repair/service any products in the absence of any of the following:
- Original proof of the purchase / Contact copy
- Valid serial no. on the product
- Any physical damage to the products shall render the warranty on the products null and void.
- Repair or service on such products shall be purely on chargeable basis and at the sole discretion of ZeroB
- The products sold and / or Services rendered are subject to these Terms and Conditions only and no other terms and conditions stipulated or referred to by the Customer shall be entertained. The customer acknowledges that they have read and are aware of the contents of and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.