The human body is made up of approx. 70 percent of water. So, the element being the most prominent in human body requires that you are properly hydrated at all times. But drinking water regularly has become a task. Between work, office, friends, you almost forget that you must drink water. Do you know that even 1% of dehydration in body can cause headache and dizziness? Your body is intelligent and when the images of water start flashing in your mind, you must drink water immediately, as it is your body’s signal that you need it.
It is also asserted quite often that one should drink hot water first thing in the morning as it wakes your organs. Thanks to hot and normal water purifiers these days, as they dispense all temperatures of water, making it easy to incorporate the habit of drinking hot water.
Ayurveda recommends drinking hot water after meals to balance your internal doshas. These days, portable hot water RO purifiers are also available so you can drink hot water on the go. These compact hot water purifiers are a great way to ensure that you drink the required amount of water every day.
If you are wondering about all the fuss about drinking hot water, you must check out these benefits of keeping yourself hydrated.
- Having warm water improves bowel movements, softens the stool, and help fight constipation. It improves your overall digestion.
- Hot water, when coupled with lemon, or consumed in early morning, works as a complete detoxifying drink
- Improves blood circulation
- Helps recover quickly from cold and cough; helps treat nasal congestion and relieve sore throat
- Helps reduce fatigue and stress. If you feel tired or lazy, sipping hot water helps you become active
- Flushing out toxins and slowing the ageing process
Consuming hot water can improve physical and mental health. Just give it a try once, and you will witness improved health.
Multiple brands are trying to capitalize on the “hot water” trend, offering hot water purifier for office, portable hot water purifier for hot and regular temperatures, hot and normal water purifier, etc. ZeroB, being the pioneer of water purification technology, is leading the way.
ZeroB has launched India’s First Portable Hot & Normal RO/ UF+UV water purifier, Ignite. It comes with a combination of the most advanced puriﬁcation technology & elegant design to compliment your interiors.
The key features of the Ignite Hot & Normal Water Purifier are:
- Portable plug-and-play unit
- Lightweight model
- No tap water connection is required
- Instant hot water is at your fingertips
- Elegant touch panel with multiple temperature & dispensing volume options
- Minimum water waste
- Child lock safety feature
The idea behind Ignite is to offer a compact hot water purifier which saves you from the hassle of boiling water first thing in the morning or having hot water which is not the right temperature. Ignite is designed after due research and it offers both hot and regular water temperatures, so you can have the right hot water temperature, neither too hot, not too cold.
Also, it is a perfect fit if you need a hot water purifier for office. Loaded with all the modern features, Ignite is the right choice to improve your health and live a healthy life.
ZeroB Pure Water Solutions has been one of India’s most trusted brands from the house of Ion Exchange Ltd. for over 35 years & pioneer in many path-breaking water purification technologies. So, bring home India’s finest hot and normal water purifier.