Every year, India’s water situation is becoming a great concern. By next year, most large cities will have run out of groundwater, and safe drinking water, a basic necessity, will become limited with little access or no access.
Many parts of India lack access to safe drinking water. Despite the implementation of water treatment plants across regions, the quality of drinking water does not meet the prescribed requirements. Amidst these concerns, drinking water that is free of contaminants and safe to drink is yet essential for survival. You can go a month without food, but only two days without clean drinking water invites unwanted illnesses.
Nowadays, finding pure, clean, and safe drinking water is difficult. This is due to a growing population, industrial development, and environmental degradation. Given this condition, it is even more important that we understand filtration processes and the various water purifiers on the market to ensure that our drinking water is of high quality.
ZeroB’s non electric water purifier is the most ideal and cost-effective way to clean drinking water. It helps in the removal of hazardous contaminants from water while also maintaining a quality that is suitable for ingestion.
Are you aware of non-electric water purifiers? As the name says, these kinds of water purifiers don’t require electricity to work and are best and highly effective for areas, where the water supply has fewer impurities in the water, such as sand, mud, or any other impurity which can be easily eliminated.
A gravity-based water purifier is a cost-effective and efficient way to ensure that you have clean drinking water. Impurities (sand, dirt, dust, and chlorine), as well as microorganisms like cysts and bacteria, are removed using UF (ultra-filtration) technology in these water purifiers. They are available in a variety of sizes, require less maintenance, are cost-effective, and do not require energy to operate.
How does ZeroB’s Suraksha Plus Pro (non-electric water purifier) work?
Any gravity-based filter uses gravitational pull to pass water from one compartment to the next. You must pour water into the transparent filter tank from the top; the water will be filtered through several components such as microfiber mesh, activated carbon, and Suraksha Plus candle. The lower portion of the filter tank can be used to collect purified water.
This simply implies that water is filtered using gravity alone, from a higher point to a lower point, without the use of any external force. The major benefit is that gravity-based water purifiers do not require energy. Water flows naturally from the top container to the bottom container. Microfiber mesh has activated carbon filtering, and some form of the polisher to remove the remaining chemicals is usually used for filtering. Fibre mesh is a type of textile that can be used to remove visible dirt and other particles. The Activated Carbon Module (essentially, this is similar to ancient times charcoal water filtering) removes any remaining dirt, parasites, and pesticides. The polisher modules then remove any undissolved chlorine or chemicals.
A few benefits of using Zero B Non Electric water purifiers are:
- Gravity water purification devices are significantly more inexpensive than the many water purifier models available in the Indian market, especially in Mumbai and other metro cities.
- It comes in a compact product design and holds a capacity of 5+10 litre water
- It is equipped with patented Iodinated resin technology which permanently kills bacteria and viruses that cause water-borne diseases.
- The cartridge purification life comprises 3000 liters of pure drinking water with 4-stage purification.
- It can be used everywhere in the house, including on a table or counter tops.
- In Mumbai, most gravity water purifiers come with plenty of storage space. As a result, you can use them without worrying about running out of power or running out of water.
- It is easier to maintain. Filters should be replaced once or twice a year, depending on the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Gravity water filters are mainly based on the pressure of the water level. As a result, they don’t need electricity to filter or purify the water.
- The product meets IS 15000 drinking water standards.
To summarise, non electric water purifiers are the best option if your water comes from a municipal corporation or if you don’t have continuous running water. To get clean and safe drinking water, ZeroB’s Suraksha PlusPro is many people’s top choice in India. ZeroB, a flagship brand of Ion Exchange (India) Ltd, based in Mumbai, India, is a one-stop place for all water treatment solutions. Our Suraksha Plus Pro is an easy-to-install water purifier, which promises to provide you with pure water and also protects you from all water-borne diseases.
For more information, contact us today!