Water is an essential element of all our day to day lives. From domestic activities to constant consumption, water is an integral part of our lives. This is exactly why detecting any issues with the water that flows through your household at an early stage is essential.
A high concentration of minerals such as magnesium and calcium results in what is commonly known as hard water. Unclean and hard water will cause you several problems that will persist in the long run.
Here are a few instances where having a water softener for your home becomes an absolute necessity:
- Scale build-up on home appliances: Magnesium and calcium sediments cause scale build-up on your appliances over time. If you notice that your teapots or electric kettles have a residue build-up, it is a sure sign of hard water plaguing your household. These deposits can also affect your water pipes and lead to clogging and overall decreased efficiency of water flow.
- Dry skin and hair: These minerals are extremely harmful to your skin and hair. If you and your family are suffering from reoccurring cases of dry and itchy skin and hair or irritation in your eyes, it is time to take action and soften your water.
- Faded clothes: If your new clothes rapidly fade or become grey and rough after washing it is probably the effect of hard water. Clothes also become stiff and lose their structure and feel due to this.
- Sink stains: If the water running through your house is hard, then it will evaporate from the sink and leave behind white stains. If not treated in time these stains will become more visible and difficult to get rid of over time.
- Increased water bill: Hard water makes your pipes work harder to pump because of the build-up, hence leading to a high water bill.
To tackle these problems the best solution is a quality water softener. ZeroB’s Auto Soft 2 is the perfect electronic water softener for you. This product effectively leeches out harmful salts and minerals, making your water safe and comfortable to use. Additionally, it can also be used for offices and commercial spaces suffering from similar issues.