Benefits of Having a Countertop Water Filter
uying a water filter today is no simple task. The market offers you a large variety. There are several factors that people consider, such as brands, types and sizes. If you are leaning towards buying a countertop water filter here are a few tips to help you make your choice.
As mentioned before, there are several types of water filtration systems. It is important to know about them before narrowing down on one.
- Point of Entry Systems: These are commonly known as ‘Whole House Water Filtration Systems’. These multi-stage water filter systems are installed at the point where water enters your house. They filter the overall water that is supplied – from showers to faucets.
- Point of Use Systems: These are more compact and generally fit under your kitchen sinks. Most of our RO and UV water purifiers fall under this category.
- Countertop Filters: These are systems that are installed at the point of use as well and are usually placed beside the sink and do not require electricity.
- Pitcher Filters: these basic water filter systems can be bought in stores nationwide, and feature small carbon filters in a water pitcher that is refilled throughout the day and stored in the refrigerator.
Countertop water purifiers function without depending on gas or electricity. They work completely on a gravity-based filtration system and a few additional technologies depending on what different brands offer. Most purifiers of this kind contain activated carbon cartridges that filter out dissolved impurities and contaminants. The activated charcoal catches all the pollutants when impure water is passed through it. It works on organic compounds, chlorine, pesticides, and herbicides.
Here are a few advantages of a countertop filter:
- Quality: Smaller size doesn’t translate to less filtration. Zero B’s countertop purifier – Suraksha Plus Pro , provides you with top of the line water filtration systems. The Suraksha Plus Pro gives 3000 Litres of water-borne disease-causing bacteria and virus free drinking water with its superior Resin Technology. It also efficiently removes mud, sand and dust suspended particle giving you pure and safe drinking water.
- Convenience: Looking for an effective yet easy solution for your water quality problems? Countertop water filters are the simplest water filtration systems to install. Apartment or house renters can install a countertop filtration system and detach it when they relocate to a new home. Unlike other types of water filtration systems, a countertop filter does not require mounting, drilling, and other involved installation processes.
Affordability: Without the overhead charge of electricity, these water purifiers are extremely economical and environment-friendly. They conserve energy and are easy on your pockets.