Monthly Archives: October 2019
Post by : Zerob
Thanks to rising temperatures, dehydration seems to be at an all-time high. Complaints of giddiness, fainting, and headaches are constantly circulating. There is a singular solution to this – drink more water!
Dehydration occurs when the quantity of water exiting your body is more than your water intake. As is true in any situation, prevention is better than cure. Don’t wait till you experience these tiresome symptoms, reach for a bottle of clean and safe water.
Here are a few simple hacks to keep yourself hydrated:
- Make your water interesting: If plain water is too boring, spruce it up with a few flavours. Sliced cucumbers, lime wedges, and mint leaves give your water a subtle and refreshing flavour.
- Consume foods with high water content: Staying hydrated isn’t just about drinking water but also about consuming the correct foods. Celery, Cucumbers, Zucchini, Lettuce, Cherries, Strawberries and Bell Peppers are a few easily available options.
- Add water to your daily routine: Most of us have a set morning schedule. You can put aside a fixed time to drink water in your daily routine. This will help you to be more efficient with your consumption and also add a sense of discipline to your daily life.
- Challenge yourself with daily or weekly goals: Use your competitive spirit to your advantage! Set water intake goals and reward yourself when you meet them.
When it comes to water, both quality and quantity are equally important. It is essential to have clean, filtered water readily available. ZeroB’s superior water treatment systems provide you exactly this. The Pristine water purifier is equipped with Hexapure technology which ensures pure and safe drinking water. This automatic water purifier also has TDS + Heavy Metal Remover that removes excess salts, bacteria, viruses, pesticides, harmful chemicals, and heavy metals from water. It’s elegant and compact design makes it the perfect fit for your home. Zero B gives you the healthy and safe drinking water that you deserve.
Post by : Zerob
Water is an essential element of all our day to day lives. From domestic activities to constant consumption, water is an integral part of our lives. This is exactly why detecting any issues with the water that flows through your household at an early stage is essential.
A high concentration of minerals such as magnesium and calcium results in what is commonly known as hard water. Unclean and hard water will cause you several problems that will persist in the long run.
Here are a few instances where having a water softener for your home becomes an absolute necessity:
- Scale build-up on home appliances: Magnesium and calcium sediments cause scale build-up on your appliances over time. If you notice that your teapots or electric kettles have a residue build-up, it is a sure sign of hard water plaguing your household. These deposits can also affect your water pipes and lead to clogging and overall decreased efficiency of water flow.
- Dry skin and hair: These minerals are extremely harmful to your skin and hair. If you and your family are suffering from reoccurring cases of dry and itchy skin and hair or irritation in your eyes, it is time to take action and soften your water.
- Faded clothes: If your new clothes rapidly fade or become grey and rough after washing it is probably the effect of hard water. Clothes also become stiff and lose their structure and feel due to this.
- Sink stains: If the water running through your house is hard, then it will evaporate from the sink and leave behind white stains. If not treated in time these stains will become more visible and difficult to get rid of over time.
- Increased water bill: Hard water makes your pipes work harder to pump because of the build-up, hence leading to a high water bill.
To tackle these problems the best solution is a quality water softener. ZeroB's Auto Soft 2 is the perfect electronic water softener for you. This product effectively leeches out harmful salts and minerals, making your water safe and comfortable to use. Additionally, it can also be used for offices and commercial spaces suffering from similar issues.