Post by : Zerob
Most of us today are burdened with plenty of responsibilities. We keep juggling between work, relationships, children and social commitments. Subsequently, life gets pretty overwhelming. During such times and days, it’s understandable if your daily water consumption falls through the cracks. But, there are some things which you can do to ensure that your water consumption increases day by day.
- Add flavour - You can add a little bit of excitement, zing and flavour by steeping slices of some fresh fruits and vegetables such as grapefruit, strawberries, lemon, cucumber, ginger, and celery along with some herbs like basil and mint leaves to enhance the taste of your water. Let it steep longer for a tastier glass. In this way, you can add some nutritional value to your water.
- Drink during brinks - While at work, it is important to take mini-breaks. So, make it a routine to drink water every time you walk away from your workspace. The more water you drink, the more you’ll have to visit the bathroom and the cycle will continue.
- Sip before every meal - As a rule of thumb, you should aim to drink a glass of water before every meal. This also applies while you are cooking or out at a restaurant and waiting for your order. Once you start following it regularly, you’ll automatically find yourself drinking a glass of water before every meal.
- Trendy water bottle - A cool and trendy water bottle sitting right in front of you while you keep punching on the keyboard will remind you to consistently have a sip. You can invest in a stainless steel or glass fruit infuser bottle or a hi-tech alkaline water bottle rather than a plastic one.
- Get a smart water bottle - Drinking more water can be your excuse to lay hands on a smart water bottle that recommends customized daily water intake. Such bottles can be easily integrated with your smart wearables and you can keep a track of your water habit.
Apart from the above ways, you can also install a water filtration system or water purification systems which helps in providing safe drinking water by removing impurities and retaining a significant amount of minerals in it. It will truly improve the quality and taste of your water.
Post by : Zerob
Most often than not we don’t care about the source of the water. We assume that it will be a good source and drink water in good faith. But, sometimes, the source may not be hygienic and can lead to you falling sick. To minimize health risk, it is extremely important to ensure that your source of drinking water is not contaminated.
Most of the water that we get at our home is supplied through the municipal line. So you cannot be sure of the quality of the water that is supplied. Thus, it gets highly necessary to have good water treatment systems at homes and offices. It can remove over 99 per cent of organic and inorganic impurities from tap water, thus ensuring an unrestricted supply of filtered and clean drinking water. Subsequently, it leads to numerous health benefits such as:
- Eliminating impurities - An RO water purifier purifies water through a filtration process known as reverse osmosis system that filters out the impurities and keeps the organic minerals intact. Thus, ensuring clean and healthy drinking water for your good health.
- Better digestion - If you are having digestive issues, drinking lots of clean water is your remedy. Regular drinking of clean water helps to break down large portions of food and let your body absorb all the nutrients.
- Nourishes skin - Drinking a glass of clean and purified water moisturizes your skin and can even aid in improving your skin’s complexion. Studies have revealed that drinking pure water can give your skin a beautiful and natural glow.
- Alleviates fatigue - Drinking a glass of pure water regularly basis alleviates fatigue by energizing the cells with nutrition from the food we consume. Moreover, increased water intake reduces the chances of getting kidney stones.
- Healthy life - Exercising is essential to stay fit. But without staying hydrated, you won’t be reaping the benefits of exercising. Instead, you will feel lethargic and lacking energy. Having a minimum of 8 clean and pure glasses of water daily can aid in leading a healthy life.
So, drinking purified water not only eliminates harmful chemicals but also retains its minerals and proves to be a wise choice in the long run.
Post by : Zerob
We all know how important it is to consume pure drinking water. The demand for pure and clean water is rising day by day and hence it is important to have a good water filtration system installed at home. But with plenty of good water purifiers available in the market, choosing the right one is not an easy task. So, to help you in your decision-making process, we’ll tell you some of the most common types of water filtration systems in India.
But before identifying the right system, it is necessary to test the water that you receive. This will help you in understanding the impurities water contains and determining the type of filter that can serve you best.
Once you’ve tested the water, finding the right system becomes easy. Below are the four most common types of water filtration systems.
- Activated Carbon filter - This filter helps in removing larger particles like sediments as well as chlorine and volatile organic compounds (VOCs). It also helps in removing any odour and ensuring a better and tasteful drinking water.
- Alkaline filter - If the water that you receive is hard, this filtration method can help. Electrolysis is used in this method where the water goes over the plates that are electrically charged, resulting in much softer water.
- Ultraviolet filter - This system uses ultraviolet radiation to treat water in order to destroy bacteria and viruses. It is one of the most environmentally friendly methods to filter water, however, it won’t help in removing minerals or fluoride.
- Reverse Osmosis filter - It is one of the most popular filtration methods because it can remove numerous contaminants from the water.
The above filtration systems can be wall-mounted with its primary usage being in the kitchen. However, if you wish to have pure and safe water throughout your home, a whole house water filtration system home water solutions is a good investment.
Post by : Zerob
Water is one of the most important compositions, alongside others, to sustain life. Clean water is highly essential to lead a healthy life. However, with continuous technological advancement and increasing growth of the industrial sector, pollution is on the rise. This has affected our natural resources, primarily water. So, it is important to have a good water management system in place that ensures optimum use of water resources.
Most of the households receive water supplied by the municipal corporation. The source of the supply is unknown. At times, most of the households receive hard water which is not healthy for consumption in any form. A good water softener system can help in softening hard water and making it ready for consumption.
Moreover, contaminated and impure drinking water can lead to illness such as typhoid, diarrhoea, jaundice etc. Moreover, groundwater contains harmful chemicals like fluoride and arsenic which cannot be purified simply by boiling the water.
Even if we try to purify water through distillation, the water will as pure as possible but will kill all the minerals alongside other contaminants. Bottled water is safe to drink but there is no authenticity on the source of water. Therefore, a good water purifier is a must to ensure safe drinking.
Modern water purifiers come with a range of advanced technologies to remove organic and inorganic impurities present in water. They either run on UV or RO technology offering something unique within it to set them apart from the competition. Currently, Reverse Osmosis (RO) is one of the most powerful purification technique followed by UV water purification.
So, to have clean and safe water and to keep yourself and your family fit and healthy, away from illness, it is imperative to have a good water purifier.
Post by : Zerob
We all love the onset of rains as it brings a huge relief from the sweltering summer heat. The surroundings look fresh and spring greenery everywhere, a sight to be loved and cherished. It is that time of the year where you feel like curling at home, sipping a cup of hot tea and reading a book.
However, along with joy, monsoons also brings along the scare of water-borne diseases. It leads to an increase of bacterial and viral infections that can affect the immunity system of most of us. Moreover, humidity which comes back after showers results in major health concerns such as dehydration. Also, there are times when contaminated water gets mixed with drinking water and if consumed can lead to harmful illness such as typhoid, diarrhoea, jaundice etc. Therefore, it is important to consume purified water during monsoons.
Most of us think that drinking boiled water or cooking using boiled water can eliminate the risk of water-borne bacteria in it. Well, that’s true. But it has no effect on chlorine and does not help in removing other impurities that contaminate water at its source. Although it is the traditional method of water purification, it is only used in case of emergencies.
On the other hand, a good water purifier can significantly help in reducing the risk of waterborne diseases. Modern water purifiers come with a range of advanced technologies to remove organic and inorganic impurities present in water. Zero B’s range of advanced water purifier comes with RO and UV water purifiers offering a robust UV water treatment and water filtration system along with Iron Removal Filters that help in removing arsenic content from water and produce drinking water with reliable quality. Moreover, the purifiers separate salts and get rid of other impurities, pestic
ides, bacteria and other disease-causing viruses all the while improving the taste of the water.
So, to avoid falling ill during the monsoons, it is advisable to consume purified drinking water.
Post by : ZeroB
Water is essential for life.
We need water for so many things - food preparation, cooking, sanitation, hygiene, etc. But if the water that you receive at your home is hard water, then your life may not seem normal.
Listed below are signs that you get hard water at your home:
Itchy and dry skin
Hard water deprives the skin of its natural oils. Soap when comes in contact with hard water forms soap scum (or soap residue) instead of producing lather.
This scum is left on your skin, which leads to clogged pores and sensitive flaky skin.
Unmanageable hairMinerals in the hard water form a scaly film on the hair and prevent moisture from entering the hair. This results in dry and dull hair.Poor bathing experiencesWith soap and shampoo, hard water doesn’t produce a good lather. Also, minerals present in hard water get deposited and clog up your shower head which results in weaker water pressure.Faded Clothes
Hard water strips the color away from your clothes. Even your clothes may feel scratchy due to the mineral deposits.
Staining of kitchen utensils and bathroom fittingsHard water results in the discoloration of your kitchen utensils, sink, bathtub, etc. due to the deposition of minerals over a period of time.Damage to the appliancesIn appliances like water heaters, washing machines and dishwasher, the scaly deposits reduce the efficiency of the appliances, thereby shortening their lifespans.Frequent plumbing repairsHard water forms scaly deposits that clog pipelines. The resulting build-up of scale restricts the flow of water in pipes. Hard water also causes corrosion,hence asking for maintenance quite often. An autosoftener is the perfect solution to all your hard water problems.Call right away to our water conditioning expert if you’re facing hard water problems, or if you simply have any queries about Autosoft. We would be happy to help you.
Post by : ZeroB
If you are struggling with dull, unruly and lifeless hair, then the water of your home might be the actual culprit. If the water in your home doesn’t produce much lather when using soap or forms a curd-like substance that sticks to your hair while shampooing, then your water is hard. Hard water makes your hair dry, coarse and frizzy, and also dries out your scalp, resulting in dandruff. It is also the reason behind the fading of hair colour. If you truly love your hair, then you should consider the following solutions:
1. Use a Clarifying Shampoo You should incorporate a clarifying shampoo into your shower routine. Clarifying shampoo is different from an ordinary or daily use shampoo, as it helps remove the mineral build-up and stubborn residue from your hair. Frequent use can be harsh on hair. Therefore, it’s advisable to use it only once or twice a month.
2. Create Your Own Vinegar Rinse Because acidic in nature, vinegar is a great agent to remove the scaly build-up of minerals like magnesium and calcium. You can prepare your own vinegar rinse by simply adding 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to 3 cups of water. After shampooing, apply this close to the scalp and leave it for a few minutes before rinsing it. To prevent dryness of hair, it is advised to apply this rinse once a week.
3. Wash your hair with Bottled or Filtered Water You can use bottled water or filtered water for the final rinse in your shower. But, keeping water bottles near your shower isn’t a convenient option. Moreover, this is not at all economical in the long run.
4. Get a Water Softener If you want long-lasting, continual results, then go for a water softener. It removes calcium and magnesium from your water, and provides with soft water. Additionally, it safeguards you from skin problems like eczema and dry skin. Contact ZeroB right away and get a permanent solution for your home.
Self-improvement is something that we all look forward to in the New Year. Most people resolve to become better or get healthier.To drink more water in 2019 should be one resolution you should adopt. It guarantees significant improvement in health.Here are a few reasons why you should start drinking more water:Your health improves significantlySufficient water intake ensures you stay fit as it helps prevent fatigue and muscle aches.You cut down on fatDrinking a glass of water before meals can help you eat less and hence assist in weight loss.You feel goodResearch proves that hydration affects a person’s mood. When your body is well hydrated, you feel more energised. Also, you concentrate better and are also able to think clearly.It aids in the smoke quitting processStudies suggest that drinking sufficient water helps you stay relaxed and combat nicotine withdrawal symptoms.You save more
People who consume ZeroB water experience reduction in their water expenses as our range of products ensure less water wastage.
Call us for free water test & demo.