everse Osmosis or as it is more popularly addressed ‘RO’, is a term that has become synonymous with water purification today. With the quality of one of our most precious resources, water, diminishing every day and households exposed to toxic drinking water, filtration and purification systems are no longer a luxury.
Without the right attention to it, unhealthy water can expose us to a world of trouble and health issues. The question now arises of how we must tackle this issue. The easiest solution that almost every single household in the country has adopted is to use a water filtration system.
- Removes lead from your water: A primary concern today is to find traces of lead in your water which may cause reduced cognition, increased blood pressure and also neurodevelopmental issues in children. RO purification removes this harmful component from your water.
- Removes sodium from your water: Excessive sodium in your water can cause heart diseases and hypertension. RP purification drains this out for you.
- Protects your water from parasites: RO filters also work on parasites and bacteria.
- It is perfect for individuals with low immunity: Several times there are elderly people and patients present in a household. With low immunity, it is essential to remain cautious with what you ingest. RO filters are the perfect solution for this.
- Helps you save money: With a reverse osmosis system, you will get the best quality water every day without having to run to constantly the store or having to arrange for bottled water delivery.
If your choice is a reverse osmosis water filter, then ZeroB has your back! Their Power RO is one of the best water purification systems for your home. With a purification capacity of 15 litres per hour, the Power RO delivers pure drinking water up to 3000 TDS and 1000 ppm hardness. It comes equipped with 2 membranes to give you superior protection. With the Power RO, you can rest assured knowing you and your loved ones are guarded against water-related diseases.