We've led the Indian water treatment industry for over four decade by being a pioneer in our field, enjoying the first mover advantage and a reputation for quality and commitment. Our total water management portfolio is practically unrivalled in the industry and our solutions are preferred by diverse industries, homes and communities across India and overseas as well.
Widely considered to possess the best domain knowledge, our people are our greatest and most competitive asset, and we attach as much importance to their development as to technology.
We are perhaps the only Indian company to set up Employee Benefit Trusts way back in 1985 and which now hold around 23% of our stock. This along with Employee Stock Options contribute to a strong sense of pride and ownership.
- Work Culture
You will find our work culture to be professional, result-oriented and challenging while at the same time, lively and comfortable. An open-door, informal climate provides ample occasion to interact and exchange views with corporate management and business heads. This helps you benefit from their experience. Cross-functional exposure enables tremendous broadening and value-adding to skills and experience base.
Learning organisations are the organisations of the future. Human Resource Development is therefore a focus area, and our personnel are recognised as the best trained and most experienced in the industry. Emphasis is given to product, application and functional training - through individual on-the-job training as well as structured group programmes.
Training in technical, managerial and soft skills is provided in-house by our HRD department and by sponsorship to external programmes. A detailed training calendar is prepared at the beginning of the financial year enabling departments plan ahead for training and development.
- Career Path
You will find that organic career growth is characteristic of our company - a number of senior positions are and have been held by those who have demonstrated their capabilities and have thus risen up from within the company.
We introduced a system of career progression way back in 1977. This is intended for planning career growth in such a way that skills and abilities develop progressively, greater use is made of these and recognition accorded through enlarged job responsibilities and career growth.
In 1987 we introduced a system of performance appraisal against objectives or key result areas, set and reviewed jointly, half-yearly and annually. We consider the appraisal process important because it helps identify the strengths of a person, the potential for development and growth, areas of improvement and training required. It also serves as a tool for long term human resource planning and development.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Opening For : Sales
Company: Ion Exchange (India) Ltd- Home Water Solution Division (Zero B)
Position: Sr. SE/ AASM/ ASM
Job Responsibilities: Watermart Vertical Responsibilities
- To drive the retail and project business
- Appointment of Dealers/ Sub dealers (Sanitary & Ceramic dealers )
- Maintain existing Dealers & Distributers
- Ensuring proper display of products and training to sales staff
- Team Management
- Target achievement
- Project penetration
- Development of Builders, generation of Project funnel
- Visiting project sites, collection of data
- Sales generation & closures
- Developing Architects & Interior Designers, meeting them on regular basis - Briefing them with Products and new developments, generating leads for Water Purifier RO's , Softeners
- Enrolments & Creating substantial Database of Architects / ID's
- Planning for Architects / ID's meet
- Opening For : Marketing
QUALIFICATION : Diploma or MBA -Marketing
EXPERIENCE: Min. 2-3 years of relevant experience
REPORTING TO: Marketing Head / Incharge
- Act as a support function for marketing manager
- Coordination and execution of all kinds of ATL and BTL kind of activities for Zero B line of products
- Coordinate with creative agency, PR agency, various printing vendors, merchandizing vendors, media companies and agencies ..etc
- Managing the complete promotional related documentation and payments
- Managing of various promotional materials like brochures, leaflets, paper inserts, in shop branding across verticals..etc
- Coordination and execution of various events, product launches, exhibitions across cities..etc
- Monitor expenditure by comparing actual vs budgeted
- Assist in making marketing, sales pitch, product related ppts
- Knowledge of digital marketing would be added advantage
- Knowledge of designing softwares like corel draw, photoshop..etc would be added advantage
We do not provide any Guarantee or Service support to products which are sold through unauthorized channels.